Saturday, September 18, 2010

A successfull meal - in pictures

Alligator got to try hamburger tonight for the first time. Growing up my parents called me "The Cheeseburger Kid" and after tonight I'm thinking Alligator might share my nickname. S and I had cheeseburgers, tater tots, and salad for dinner. (The salad was the veggie/something green part of dinner to make us feel a teency bit healthy.)

So I gave her some chunks of hamburger meet on her tray and let her go at it. I helped her a few times, by shoving a piece into the side of her mouth forcing her to chew, but most of it was her.

Then I added in some freshly steamed up butternut squash. I think she liked that too. What a mess. Here are the pictures of the aftermath. She cracks us up.

"Hmmm....what else will you give me?"

"Yay, I love hamburger!!"

"This is messy and fun!"

Clapping because she was proud. So were we!

Still clapping....realizing the clapping was sending bits of food flying made it even more fun for her.

"OK, stop taking my picture now..."

"What's for dessert??"

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha She's so cute! She looks like she enjoyed her hamburger very much.

    ReplyDelete