Monday, September 20, 2010

Opened my new Etsy store!

I have finally loaded my new Etsy store: Alligator Lane with some items. I have many more ideas in my head and projects started that I plan to put in the shop soon. I am hoping naps go accordingly this week (:::crosses fingers:::) and I can get some more stuff done for my shop.
 
Some things that will be coming soon to Alligator Lane on Etsy: no loop loveys (similar to the brand that starts with a T...who owns a particular patent that I will not mention but mine will have no loops), girl onesies with applique designs similar to the boy ties only girly, baby shoes, just paci clips, hooded towels/hooded beach towels, tutus, baby/toddler belts, big fat letters with no loops, waterproof play yard sheets, baby mini skirts, and more.
 
 I can custom make just about anything you see in my shop, on the blog, or even someone else's shop on Etsy. I CAN make things with loops but I cannot advertise them on Etsy so I would have to do a custom listing for you. (patent thing again...booo)
 
Please check me out, share my shop with your friends, make me one of your favorites on Etsy, and best of all - buy something from me! =)
 

Etsy
alligatorlane

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment