Friday, September 17, 2010

I have stuff to stuff!

I was going to post a picture of the stuff I have to stuff, but I decided not to since someone out there (Sazz) will see her stuff before she gets it. =)

So instead I'll just tell you that I have 4 sets of big fat blocks (3 each set) and 2 big fat letters to stuff. (Linkies are similar items - not this exact item I'm working on)

Thankfully this is the easy part! Sazz's blocks did a number on me since the blocks have loopy ribbons all over them. Normally a set of blocks is easy peasy for me. The loops threw me this time because it was my first set like that. Now I have a great system and next time it won't be so bad.

They are going to be so cute! I can't wait for all their future owners to get this stuff.

(PS - If you are interested in getting your own big fat blocks or big fat letters, send me a message, leave a comment, something and we can make it happen! =)   )

No comments:

Post a Comment