Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yummy


I wanted to make some cupcakes last night. I was actually in the mood for some chocolate cupcakes with regular old vanilla butter cream icing. Well I was almost out of cocoa powder, so I had to make vanilla cup cakes. Then just when its time to add the milk, I am out of milk. Crap. Luckily I had some powdered milk stuff left from some recipe, so I just whipped up some milk and used that.

I made regular vanilla butter cream icing. Then also made some chocolate butter cream icing. And key lime butter cream icing.

Amazingly enough I only ate ONE cupcake last night after I made them.
Then this morning I tried to eat a cupcake for breakfast and I could only eat a few bites. How weird. What is wrong with me?! They tasted good, but so weird I just couldn't do it today for breakfast.

Luckily I brought one with me to work. I have only taken the chocolate butter cream out of my lunch bag once to drool over it. Anyone else want one? ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Those look ridiculously good. In fact that's sort of mean of you to put that picture up, knowing that you can't really share. That's going in my file.:)

    ReplyDelete