Monday, March 2, 2009

Go Gators...A Quilt

My good friend Brooke and her husband are expecting their first baby. It's a girl! She is due in August and the parents to be are, of course, SUPER excited!

I wanted to send them a little something for both parents and for the baby girl.
I sent mom a book called The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy and I sent dad a book called
So You're Going to Be a Dad. Both books were recommended to me by other pregnant friends, so I hope they like them.

The other thing I sent is a baby quilt for the baby girl. Brooke graduated from UF. We actually went there together for a a few years until I transferred to UCF to finish. So I'm sure baby girl will be a Gator fan. I think she'll like her new quilt. Here are some pictures:
I hope you like it Brooke!
Edit: It was delivered this afternoon and yes she LOVED it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, she LOVES it - OH SO MUCH!! We are still in awe over it and your mad quilting skills ;). We're showing-off to everyone who comes over - it's amazing!!

    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Auntie Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete