Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year {a little late}

We have been a busy house lately, but I'm going to try to be a better blogger this year!

We feel like it has been nonstop since the birthday party around here. We finally have a FREE weekend this week. My husband and I are very excited about it. We have had holiday parties, birthday parties, weekends where my husband had to work from home, friends visiting, family visiting, and we just feel crazy!! On top of all the crazy weekends I am about 30 weeks pregnant and we're having a another GIRL! I am getting bigger, slower, and more tired! =) Alligator is getting bigger, faster, and louder!

I promise to try to blog more soon. I made some gifts for Christmas and birthdays I would love to show off. Plus I have some cute videos I need to learn how to post.

So I will be posting again soooon!! Happy Monday everyone. =)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment