So Alligator is ONE. Some things that she is doing now that is the big ONE year old....
- She chipped her first tooth Thursday before her birthday
- She took 4 steps on Friday before her birthday
- She will try to eat almost anything, but if it isn't seasoned just right she will spit it out
- She sort of signs "more" by clapping shen she's eating (Thanks to LeeAnn's post about her son doing the same thing or I wouldnt' have noticed this was what she was doing.)
- She also claps, a lot, anytime she hears applause or laughter (so cute!)
- She crawls...FAST
- She is starting to climb things
- She loves (LOVES) the first few minutes of Mickey Mouse Club House on Disney
- She loves to fall backwards on the bed or couch when we're playing
- She loves to bounce
- She finally is holding her own bottle
- She is starting to point, just a little to objects in books
- She has a lot of hair and can support a pig tail on top or 2 small pigtails (harder to put in)
- She is wearing 9-12 clothes in some things and 12-18 in other things
- She still doesn't really like shoes ( either do I =) )
- She likes cake (you'll see in pictures below...)
Her birthday banner a great e-friend made for us and I assembled.
Our dining room (cake, cookies, and present area)
Her birthday skirt and shirt I made for her. Chair in the background is from my mom.
Showing the bow on her head Sazz made for us!
My two helpers here and Alligator was LOST in the little laptop my in laws got her.
Giving us a "WTF is that Mom and Dad?" as we sang her "Happy Birthday".
Such a lady eating it with a fork. ;-)
Then she dove in...
She was sharing with Mommy.
All done - very messy - straight to the tub!