Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two days in a row!

Wow, I'm doing a blog update 2 days in a row. Amazing. =)

Allison is on her SECOND nap of the day! 3 hours each! I'm so excited. The laundry got done and put away, I got a good nap in earlier with her first nap, I took a shower, did my nails, tidied up the house a bit, and got to eat!

I have a couple pictures to share....Allison met her first baby girlfriend (Sylvie) when Brook and Pete were visiting from Atlanta for the Disney Marathon a couple weeks ago.


And here is Allison's future boyfriend, Caden. (Maybe....) I think Caden liked her...he tried to pat her on the head and Allison didn't like it. Caden is my best friend's son and he will be 1 in February.

This picture is Allison sleeping in her Pack N Play at the hotel we stayed at last weekend for our friends' wedding. She slept more than 9 1/2 hours this night and we woke up to find her like this...still just snoozing away. I think we actually had to wake her up because we had to check out of the room!
Here is a picture special for my mom (Mama as she is called in my house since Gianna calls her that already). She made this hat special for Allison and it fits perfectly now....but see the next picture...
Allison didn't like it too much! She actually just doesn't like hats in general, but her head needs to stay toasty!

That's all for today. I'm going to try to update more again tomorrow...we will see if that happens though!
Bye!!

1 comment: