Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just a little update....

I sold a few bags on etsy....woohoo!
All to the same lovely lady...these are the 3 she bought.



She actually bought one, received it in the mail, liked it so much, bought another one, received it in the mail, liked it so much, bought another one...before I had even gotten home the day she bought the 3rd bag, she emailed me asking for a few more bags custom made!
How excited was I?! :-)

So in the custom bag making process I have to show her my fabrics...I knew I had a bunch of fabric, but I have never laid it out like this before! It was kind of fun to see it all out. I also realized I definitely have to get moving and make some stuff to try to sell on line or give as gifts. Christmas is coming up right?!


So here are the other 3 bags she ordered.


The lobster bag has a magnetic snap inside to close it up and the khaki/brown bag has a button on inside and outside to close it up because it is reversible. The tote bag has a magnetic snap to close up too.

So I'm off to go post these on etsy for Ms. Mary to buy!

PS- It is STILL raining...almost a week now, Tropical Storm Fay go away!!!!

1 comment: