Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harddrive...

My poor hard drive. Came back from my honeymoon, the laptop worked fine. Went to Vegas, came back, laptop worked fine. Later that same day back from Vegas, the hard drive fried itself!
So sad....so many pictures...so much music...so many files...gone! POOF!
We tried to send it off to a "Data Recovery" company...where for only $1000 they can try to recover your data from whatever piece of equipment has problems...but of course mine wuldn't be that easy. The platters (what are platters?!) are scorched. I don't know what that really means, but supposedly it means all my stuff has vanished.

I am so sad about it I can't even talk about it. Writing is easier, but still, SO SAD. At least the laptop is onlyl 2 years old, so I don't have MORE stuff to bitch about losing.

So thats just me whining...happy wednesday. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment