Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I've been a bad blogger!

I've been a bad blogger! I have 2 little munchkins keeping me busy. Both of them won't stop growing! A keeps working on teeth and they HURT. They make most nights pretty painful around here. M keeps just growing and eating....what babies do I guess. I just started up some crafting again so my Etsy and Facebook hops are going and keeping me busy again too. Some day we will have clean laundry and floors again...right?

So here are some pictures to make up for my non-blogging.
 Red popsicles are very messy...and must be eaten outdoors!

4th of July was uneventful...we got some good pictures but only after the whole family and everyone we know got a stomach bug.
Little M is 4 months old on Monday...so this 3 month picture is old!!
Big A loves her little sister...but is sometimes rough so little M gets back by trying to eat her sometimes:
Little M is a smiley girl now...


And loves to roll over...

I've been working on some crafts again...I added a lot of old pictures and new pictures to my stores:

Here are a few things I've done (just a few, really, I've been busy!)

And some other random things...



I'm working on making and adding some more simple waterproof folding diaper changing pads, simple ribbon burp cloths, baby/toddler ties and belts, and more things I'm forgetting. SO, go check out my Alligator Lane Facebook Page and "LIKE" it. =)

Hope you liked my update! Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. The girls are so adorable! I can only imagine how busy you must be with two kids so close together :).

    ReplyDelete