Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Through the glass...

...at our gym. This kid loves the gym. She loves to hold my gym card on the way there, on the way in, and on the way out. She sees the people in blue shirts at the counter and gives them big smiles. Sometimes she gives them a giggle or grunt and waves.

The gym is part of our Monday through Friday daily routine. I use it as a "It is great for her to get activity" excuse, but really it is great for ME to get some activity and sanity. I get some ME time. Real, actual, ME time. The time I'm at the gym I don't have to worry what she's getting into, is she crying, what is she putting in her mouth, am I boring her, etc. The ladies (and one guy) in the gym day care get to worry about it. And they love her in there. We go to our local YMCA gym. It is a small one, but I love it.

The people that work there greet us by name when we walk in and chat with me while I'm doing what ever it is that I'm doing.

So there is a window that looks out from the daycare area to the rest of the gym. I often will peak in from whereever I am to see what she's up to. She used to always be in the little infant area because it was "safe". Now that all the big kids are back in school even the infants have free roam of the place.

When Alligator is there she is the unofficial greeter at window. She will wave and bang on the glass to anyone that looks at her. It is hysterical.

Anyway, so here are some pictures I've snapped (oh wonderful Blackberry Camera phone) through the glass. The aren't all perfect because the camera phone is not that quick (::curses Blackbebry under my breathe::) but you hopefully can see how excited she gets at the window.








4 comments:

  1. LOVE the through the glass pictures. She is adorable. And good for you getting some "me" time and for going to the gym 5 days a week-while pregnant. You're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funny! And I saw nanas pink plaid oshkosh dress in one pic. i loved that one!

    ReplyDelete