Saturday, November 15, 2008

The 1st baby blanket...

...........that I made all by myself!

A few weeks ago I helped my friend recover the seat cushions for her hand me down glider. We used the pink fabric in the pictures below for the chair...we had so much extra fabric I wanted to make her a little something else.

So the back is flannel with green and pink polka dots on it and the front has light green stripes on the side with pink in the middle.

This project was pretty easy...I used this tutorial from Craft Apple. I probably didn't need a tute on it, but still, it was helpful and so easy to get done.

Hopefully tomorrow it will be in its new home at my friend Patricia's new baby's room. (We should be meeeting her within a few weeks once she is born!)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I guess I CAN see it pretty well. Its cute! I love those colors.

    ReplyDelete