Sunday, March 9, 2008

Things I've made recently....

I haven't posted in a bit, but I thought I'd show off a few of the things I've made recently. They get better as this post goes on...

My first attempt at PJ pants for my 3-year old niece....Gianna. I sort of used this tutorial.


Twirl skirt for my Gianna....from THIS tutorial.









A bright tote and matching accessory bag for my sister....my niece took the small bag and claims it is HERS....so much for the matching accessory bag.....












A dress for my niece....sort of from a tutorial that I have completely lost and cannot find right now... but I didn't do it for an adult size so its not quite the same and it doesn't fit exactly right....she'll grow into it and it will be a cute top! :-)












This dress came out MUCH better thanks to this TUTORIAL I found.












I made another "Twirly Skirt" from the tutorial I mentioned before and I think it came out MUCH better. Gianna said it was definitely twirly enough....see she tested it.












Next on my list to make....
  • An apron for me... not that I cook that much, but I want to make one. :-)
  • More skirts for Gianna
  • A dress like this tutorial...my husband will be missing a few shirts soon. ;-)
  • Some tiered skirts for Gianna from this tutorial....
  • Some purses to put up on ETSY to sell. I haven't out any up yet, but I've made quite a few, and I have pictures to post also....
Thanks for reading! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment