Monday, December 10, 2007

Homemade Calendar...

I had seen a calendar DIY somewhere on the web and I didn't want to pay for the layout, so I made my own. (I can't remember where I saw it...so I apologize for not giving credit.)

I used 6 sheets of 8.5" x 11" Card Stock and printed on both sides to conserve paper.
I cut down the middle of each sheet using my fabric cutting tools...scissors would work too.
I used a hole punch to punch 2 holes in the top and strung a ribbon through the holes.

Here is a picture of it on my fridge...

The way I printed it is January/February on one side and then on the other side it was November/December on the other side...and it went on like that.

I'd like to make more with different fonts to find the one I like best...so far I think I like this old typewriter style.
The calendar is 8.5" x 5.5". I'd like to make one in Legal sizing to make it a big 8.5" x 7"...someday.
You can download my 1st PDF calendar here...

No comments:

Post a Comment